Senior BI Analyst & Developer

Bellville, South Africa

logo logo

Analytical, Detailed, Organised, Proactive, Team Player

The purpose of the role is to create business value and drive initiatives by using data and analytics tools. The role requires a candidate with strong data analysis and data warehouse development skills; about 70% of the role involves analysis, with the other 30% focused on development. The role will support the Credit and Analytics Executive to monitor, support, and execute on business strategies.

Industry: Finance

Experience: 7 years

Offering: R70000